Tuesday 24 September 2013

Avon eyeshadow primer

Hey!
Being an Avon rep allows me to try out some really great products whether there old or new, I love to give them a go. One of the bonus's of being a rep is that you get your own little discounted booklet with a lot of exclusive prices of products in particular ones that are being released in the future.
 I picked up the mega effects mascara which I have already done a review on but with it came a free eye pack containing an eyeshadow primer, a concealer and a make up remover. Today, I'm going to be reviewing the primer which is in the colour 'Light Beige'
This is available separately at around £7 (Usually can catch it on offer) however, as far as I know they may be discontinuing them so you'll have to be quick if you want to try it out!
So anyway, on with the review..
First of all, I really like the packaging of this product, it comes in a small glass pot, quite simple, with the brand name clearly written on top. It's a neutral toned eye base & I already love it!
It has a really nice formula, creamy and very soft which allows you to be able to blend it in fully, creating a great base for your eyeshadows!
It does really work, since using this I haven't noticed any creasing in my eyeshadows, they've stayed on all day & also it helps bring out the colour of certain shades which is really good.
Once applied it's pretty much invisible, just leaving you with a tint of colour which matches the skin tone, it evens out the lid colour and does not leave your eyes feeling irritated at all (I know some people may have sensitive eyes so this would be a really good primer to try out!)
(Top; Swatched. Bottom; rubbed in which, you can't even really see!)
Overall, I am really impressed by this product, it leaves your eyeshadow looking flawless and lasts all day. It's small enough to take with you in your everyday makeup bag and is just a great little product, I'd definitely recommend it.
You can buy this online or from your local Avon rep. It's on offer at the moment like I said, so if you buy the mascara which is £7-£10 then you get an eye pack free which includes this cute little product!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
xx





2 comments: