Tuesday 3 September 2013

Trashy Doll!

Hey,
Today I'm going to be talking about a website I'm really liking at the moment called trashy doll.
I'm actually thinking of making this  a monthly thing maybe & just saying some of the stuff I'm liking each month, so let me know what you think of that idea :)
(Kind of like a non beauty monthly favourites I guess!)

Anyway... It's a really nice, unique jewerelly website which I love, anything that's a bit quirky and different is my sort of style, I like to wear a piece that will stand out or maybe get questioned as it's unusual so it's kind of a good conversation starter in a way!
It's an online website which supplies vintage inspired, punky & retro jewerelly along with a range of kitsch & unique items.
These are some of the items I'm loving from there at the moment!
I love the idea of these necklaces & am hoping to order one soon! I've seen a few tshirt designs of similar things, turning Disney princesses into the opposite haha!
I'm also really loving this necklace, as you can see I'm really liking the tattoo theme! It's such a unique piece at a great price!

They also stock Rings, bracelets and earrings aswell. Some more girly than others.


I'd say they do something for everyone though, from girly to alternative so definitely worth a look!
What I really love about the website is that if you want to make a certain tweek or a slight change to a product such as making the chain length slightly longer or smaller, their happy to do it for the customer! Plus it's free UK delivery so bonus!
You can check the website out here http://www.trashydoll.com/
Also if  you fancy making an order you can use this code ' CAROLINE15 ' to get 15% off already great prices!

What do you guys think of the website?
xx



 

10 comments:

  1. I love that necklace!
    I may have to go and see how much that one is.
    I like unqiue and quirky jewellery as well.
    Makes everything that bit more interesting :)

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think its really unique, the necklaces are my favourite aswell haha
      Remember the code if you do decide to buy to get it slightly cheaper! :)
      Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. I love this website but I have to be curious if they have the artist's permission to use the images in the "inked princess" necklaces. Not to be a brat but I just notified the artist just in case they hadn't. Profiting from someone else's artwork isn't cool and I just want to make sure that's not going on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been given permission to use any photo's I want from their website :)
      & that's why I also have the discount code
      xx

      Delete
    2. ohh no I didn't mean you! I meant the necklaces themselves have artwork in them by Tim Shumate. Just was wondering if the shop had permission from him to use his artwork! Like I said I don't mean to come off as a brat I just want the artist to get credit for his work!

      Delete
    3. Oh okay, well I'm sure they do :) xx

      Delete
  3. These things look fab! I love quirky jewellery. Will definitely have a look at their website later this week :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do some really great stuff, definitely worth a look :)
      Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  4. very cute!!

    just followed you on GFC :)

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete