Thursday, 14 November 2013

My First Mac Product!

Hey!
About a week ago, I went down town to go & see a firework display/singers etc.. however, a day before I realised when the fireworks were actually on, most if not all of the shops would be having discount. hm, fireworks or discounted clothes & makeup? It's obvious what I went for!
I finally brought my first Mac product that night so thought I would share it with you! It only had 10% off so I didn't save much, but a little's better than done right?
To be honest, until about a month ago I didn't even realise that there was a shop which sold Mac where I live.. The closest Mac store is in Brighton for me so I was so glad to find out there's a 'Cosmetic Company' in my local town. I'm pretty sure it just sells old stock, so from old collections etc as there wasn't the usual lippy's & stuff like that. They had a lot of different brands from Mac to Bobbi Brown.. exciting stuff!
Anyway.. I think I rambled on long enough there (sorry!)
I picked up this Mac Dazzleglass in the colour 'Rags to Riches' & was £12.25 without the 10% added, this would normally be £17.50 and is available on their website.. I didn't realise they were originally that price, so an amazing saving there!
I love it, its weird because in general I don't like the colour pink but on the lips I love it especially a really light shade of it. The formula is really nice, very lightweigh and moisturising. It's long lasting but I actually find it slightly sticky when I apply it but that doesn't bother me too much as once it's on the lips it creates a lovely finish. As you can see from the swatch & the container, it does have small shimmer particles in it, not everyone will like this in a lipgloss but I think it gives it something more and would be great to wear on a night out with the added sparkle!
I've only worn it on it's own at the moment but I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks over a lipstick, it also smells amazing which is always a bonus!
Hope you liked this post.. have any of you guys tried the dazzleglass? I'm also looking to get a lipstick soon so if anyone has any recommendations on colours that would be amazinggg!
Hope your all okay!

xx

P.S. Bet you thought it was going to be a lipstick didn't you ;) haha



30 comments:

  1. This is so interesting as a first purchase from MAC. Makes me think of what my first purchase was...which I believe was Russian Red lipstick and at 266 brush. Welcome to the world of MAC...there's lots more goodies to explore in your future <3

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! & aww I really want to try out their brushes.. that's next on my list haha!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great product! My first Mac purchase was their lipstick in Lovelorn. I hope you enjoy your lipglass (oops, dazzleglass, hehe!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I'll check that colour out, I'd love to own one of the lipsticks xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your first Mac product :) I absolutely love this gloss, the glitters have such amazing colors :) It probably looks awesome over a nude lipstick too :)
    If you're into dark lipstick I would highly recommend Mac Diva or Mac Rebel :))) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it at the moment & oo thankyou! I'm not sure I'd be able to pull off a colour that dark but I'd give it a go
      xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like a gorgeous colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh shimmery loveliness from mac, the little iridescent particles are gorgeous :) such a bargain too

    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Can't wait to try out more things :) xx

      Delete
  6. I just posted about how I recently got my first MAC products, too! and mine were from CCO too!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, I'll definitely check out your post! So glad I found that shop aha :) xx

      Delete
  7. I would just want to get this to look at it! haha so pretty :)

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know what you mean, it's such a lovely colour xx

      Delete
  8. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much!
      I'll definitely check it out :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. This is gorgeous! I've not tried any of these products but I really want to haha :)
    xx

    www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely colour :) This is the first I've tried but hopefully I'll try more soon!
      xx

      Delete
  10. The shine in that is fantastic. Might have to ask for some for Christmas.

    Thanks for the link via Twitter. Looking forward to reading your newer posts!

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty lipgloss, glad I ended up buying it!
      Aww, thankyou!
      xx

      Delete
  11. welcome to the mac addiction ;P i ADORE mac. great first pick. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm looking forward to trying out more of their products
      xx

      Delete
  12. This looks so pretty! x

    http://www.underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really good stuff, this helped me in my project. PS. Can you suggest me some stuff on Government Student Loan ? Im still a newbie with this
    online games free

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty shade,love the sparkles! :)

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah love this! And the name of the lipglass is fab too xx

    ReplyDelete