Friday 13 December 2013

Gift & Stocking Fillers ideas for her! Under £10

Hey!
For me at Christmas I always seem to get what I call the main presents first & then leave all the little stocking fillers until last, so I thought Id put together a little post of items under £10 that would either make a nice gift or a little stocking filler.
I've still got a lot to do so I love seeing these types of posts, if you have any feel free to leave your link because I'll definitely take a look!


1. Leopard Hottie Body Warmer - This comes in a few other animals such as a dog or a Panda which was my personal favourite but I couldn't find a picture! These make really nice gifts for any age! - £8.00 from Topshop.
2. 'I want candy' (Here) I love lush all year round but especially at Christmas as all their cute little gift sets come out! This one is one of the cheaper ones & comes with a bath bomb (smells exactly like Snow fairy!) & also a soap. - £7.95
3. I actually really like this one, I'm thinking of getting it for someone now or maybe a cheeky little gift to myself! This is the Maybelline Colour Show kit which you can find Here - £7.99
4. Most girls love receiving candles as gifts, so when I found this gift set in next I picked it up for a present! This scent is 'Wild fig & Black Cassis' it smells sooo nice! It comes with two candles, packaged nicely & I personally think it would make a nice little gift for any girl! £8 from Next.
5. Mango Shower & Moisture Set from the body shop. These come in a few other scents & would be a nice alternative if you know someone that doesn't like or cant use lush & you want another option. All of the body shop range over Christmas is lovely so I'd definitely recommend it. - £6
6. Soap and Glory Hand Food - This comes in a mini size for £2.50 or 125ml for £5.00 so both good prices and inexpensive for a stocking filler. Available from Boots which currently have 3 for 2 so definitely worth a trip! Stock up on those points!
7. There was such a hype about this Micellar water that they've put together a gift set, haha! This is £8 from Asda & can be found Here. Great for someone who loves beauty and skin care!
8. Lindt Chocolate Bear - Because who doesn't love getting chocolate for Christmas, especially when it looks like this! - £2
9. 'Mini Nails' This one is in the colour Jem & can be found Here. I think this is such a cute little gift or by the looks of it you could even hang it on your tree to add an extra bit of sparkle! - £5.00

It kind of annoys me that there's only 9 and not 10 to round it up haha!
Hope this helped at least one person :) I actually have a couple of these things but am definitely on the look out for more, so again feel free to send links to gift guides etc!
Hope your all okay!

xx


2 comments:

  1. Very helpful Caroline, thanks. Love the little body shop sets :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post hun, the Maybelline polishes look gorgeous! :)

    Charlee
    CharmedCharlee 
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete