Friday 30 January 2015

January Favourites!

I don't actually think I've ever put up a monthly favourites posts, I'm always thinking half way through the month of what could go into one and then suddenly it's half way through the next month & I think it's too late to put one up! I'm trying to be more organised this year though so Januarys a good month to start! Hopefully these will become more frequent! I can't believe January is already over but here's what I've been loving! 
First up are two Hollister body mists, I brought these a few months ago and love them! I actually use them as room sprays because they last for so long and smell amazing, especially the 'Palisades Beach' scent. I would recommend these to anyone!
I've also been really liking a couple of face products, Rimmel's fix and perfect primer is something I've recently spoke about in my empties post, it's not got a silcony base like a lot of primers which I like, it applies very softly and definitely helps keep your make up in place throughout the day. The jelly pong pong highlighter is a new addition to my make up collection, I got this in January's glossybox and have been using it pretty much everyday since! You need such a minimal amount, a little really does go a long way with this product. For me personally, one pea sized drop covers my cheekbones, brow bone, the middle of my nose and cupids bow! I can see this product lasting a long time!
I've had this Elf eyebrow kit for probably a year now, and it's my go to one, although I do need to experiment more with this type of product! It's really buildable depending on how heavy you like your brows to look, I just like to fill them in gently to help frame my face as I have naturally pretty dark brows, so it's really great for that! I think Benefit's they're real mascara must of appeared in most blogger/youtubers favourites! It's actually the first time I've had a full size tube and I love it, it's great for length and colour, as well as getting all the little lashes right in the corner which usually can be hard to reach with regular shaped wands. The Nivea lip butter has become a staple in my night time routine, I always put it on before I go to sleep as well as in the morning and throughout the day.. it really leaves your lips feeling moisturised, a lip balms a must, especially through the winter months!
Last up is a perfume that my boyfriend got me for Christmas. 'Curious' by Britney Spears, I don't know for sure but Britney's got to be one of the most popular for celebrity scents, they're all lovely. This is a pefume I've used on and off throughout my teens until now! I think it's a really wearable scent for everyday use, lasts a good amount of time & the bottles gorgeous!
 
What have you been loving lately? Any recommendations for new products to try?
 

14 comments:

  1. I really love britneys perfumes too actually and that primer is great! I am relying on body shop bb cream at the moment xx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo really? I'll definitely check that out, thanks! x

      Delete
  2. I've seen quite a few bloggers say good things about that mascara. Might have to try it for myself sometime soon!

    paperbackplanes.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Definitely worth the price in my opinion x

      Delete
  3. I'm the exact same as you when it comes to monthly favourites - it always goes too quick doesn't it?! I loved your post and I really think I should give this mascara a try as I've read such amazing reviews on it! xx
    Vanity Fairest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it definitely does! Aww thank you, you should! It's really worth it x

      Delete
  4. I'm looking for a new primer recently so gonna try that Rimmel one! I love 'They're Real' as well, best mascara ever. The new Benefit one is nice but I don't think I love it as much!!

    www.KatHorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I helped! Oo really? I haven't tried it yet! I'll have to pick it up soon x

      Delete
  5. I'm totally with you on the They're Real mascara, it makes my eyes look like I'm wearing false lashes! I bought that Rimmel primer last time I was in Boots, but I haven't tried it yet so I'm excited to use it now! I've just posted my January Favourites if you fancy checking out what I've been loving :)

    alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll like it!
      Definitely, ill have a look, thanks! x

      Delete
  6. I am desperate to try some Hollister sprays as the shop always smells amazing!

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their so good! I love most things Hollister! But these are probably my favourite.. above the clothes! haha x

      Delete
  7. They're Real is such a great mascara x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete