Tuesday 17 February 2015

Homeware Wishlist!

You know your getting old when you start loving looking around homeware shops! Three of my favourite ones to look in are Primark, Tkmaxx and Homesense which is pretty much the same shop but full of only homeware/décor however, they don't have online stores so I put together a few little bits that I found else where which I'm liking at the moment!

Flamingo Candles; Pink Lemonade; £12.00 - Here
Wooden 'Bits & Bobs' Tray; £7.20 - Here
Hugs & Kisses Photo Frame; £6.00 - Here
You & Me Metal Frame; £15.00 - Here
Ikea Tub Char; £80 - Here
Eat, Sleep, Blog, Repeat Pencil Set; £4.00 - Here
Alex Shelf With Drawers; £35 - Here
Check Cushion; £7.99 - Here
Fake Fur Blanker; £49.99 - Here
 
I'm half way through decorating my room at the moment so I'm always on the look out for more ideas and inspiration. My room is fairly small so anything that has extra storage like these shelf's are good for me! I'm going for kind of a shabby chic look, mostly grey, whites and some black so I feel like a lot if not all of these items would fit into that genre.
The chair, cushion and throw/ blanket I personally would put all together, I think it would look really nice in one corner of the room. The pencils I just had to include, their so cute and definitely fits in with a lot of bloggers! I'm loving their site, Gifts & Pieces at the moment, it's filled with affordable, unique items and is also where the 'bits & bob's' tray is from.
The two frames are lovely I think, I love the simplicity of the you & me one and think it would look lovely against a plain white wall. The other one is actually from Tesco and is something I just came across whilst browsing online, there's something about it which I really like!
The flamingo candle is something I've been wanting to try ever since I saw their page on twitter, they do such an amazing range of scents and their jars look adorable and are a good size!
Anyway this was just a quick little post showing some things I've been loving lately & hopefully will get my hands on soon!
If any of you have homeware/décor posts or wish lists I'd love to see them!

3 comments:

  1. aw I love that little bits and bobs tray, so appropriate!

    Hannah xx


    Hannah | Granite City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a couple of Flamingos candles for my dressing room, I think they are so cute. So is the You & Me frame!

    Emma | DollfaceBlogs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chair is gorgeous! I love the pencils too :) x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete