Friday 12 July 2013

Mini beauty haul!

So recently I've been really obsessed (well more than normal) with all things beauty, especially nail varnish so I thought I'd share with you what I brought :)
Ok, So from left to right we haveeee...
- Sally Hansen regular nail polish remover, its purple so that's always a good thing!
- Sinful colors nail varnish in 'Hottie'
- Sinful colors nail varnish in 'Secret Admirer'
- Sinful colors nail varnish in 'Love nails'
- Barry M nail varnish in 'Blue moon'
- Barry M nail varnish in 'Pink Sapphire Glitter'
- Barry M nail varnish in 'Prickly Pear' from the Gelly hi-shine collection
- Nivea gentle exfoliating scrub
- Olay cleansing wipes.

( 'Hottie', 'Secret Admirer' & 'Love nails')
Sinful Colors have only recently came over to the UK and at only £1.99 each, I had to try some.
I've currently only tried 'Love nails' (far right) and at the moment it seems really good, I applied two coats & that gave enough coverage, it dries quickly and come in a great range of colours.

( 'Blue moon', ' Pink sapphire glitter' & Gelly hi-shine in 'Prickly Pear.')
I love Barry M nail varnish, the whole collection from Barry M is probably my favourite drugstore brand but in particular the nail varnish. The normal line of these are only £2.99 & the Gelly ones are £3.99 which I still think is a really good price considering some of the other drugstore nail varnish prices. I have tried all of these & they all have really good coverage & staying power. Sometimes you can even get away with just one coat of the Gelly hi-shine products!
I brought the Nivea exfoliating scrub (£3.99)  due to me having quite dry skin, in particular around my nose & a bit on my forehead. Because of this I have been trying to find a product that would help to smooth out my skin & make it look healthier in general. I've only used it twice at the moment & it's really good! I will definitely be re purchasing this, even after two uses my skin around my nose in particular is feeling a lot smoother which allows me to wear foundation or concealer without it looking cakey (which is never a good look! & which is why I haven't really worn foundation much in my past)
The Olay cleansing wipes are half price in Boots at the moment so I thought why not pick them up to give them a try!

All of these products were purchased at either Boots or Superdrug.
 xx




No comments:

Post a Comment