Recently I've been doing more online shopping for beauty related things, mainly because you can always seem to find the best sales and discounts online.
I first went onto Illamasqua, originally just to look, but then I saw they had a big sale on with free delivery to the UK so I ordered 2 things..
First was a nail varnish in the colour 'Poke' which I saw on there before for £7.50 but when I went back on a couple of days later it was only £5 so straight away put that into my basket! Then I picked up a pigment in 'Zeitgeist' which was also a £5, for Illamasqua products, that's a bargain!
The nail varnish would of originally been £14.50 and the pigment would of been £16.50 so I'm really pleased.
I also really like the packaging so am going to leave it in the boxes, I think it looks really professional.
- I then went onto look on fragrance direct which I hadn't heard of before watching one of voussontbeauetbelle's (Becca's) hauls. There's so many discounted items on there I had to order a few...
First I went to the nail varnish section, because they seem to be my current obsession haha!
I got, From left to right...
- O.P.I in 'Pedal Faster Suzi' (£3.99, originally £13.95)
- Essie in 'Avenue Maintain' (£1.99, originally £7.99)
- Rimmel lasting finish pro in 'Violet Metal' (0.99, originally £3.99)
- Revlon in 'Popular' (0.99 originally, £5.99 )
I then picked up to lip products. On the left is a Constance Carroll lipstick in 'Soft Apricot' (£0.50, originally £1.99) and then a lip gloss by Calvin Klein in the colour 'Breathless' (£1.99, originally £14.00)
That's everything I got, I'd really recommend checking out the website Fragrance Direct, the discounts on there are amazing.. I don't know whether it's because it's old packaging or something like but whatever it is, I'm not complaining haha!xx