Thursday 1 August 2013

July Favourites 2013

Hey!
I can't believe how fast this year is going! August already?! Lets hope it's a good month.
So here are my July Favourites & the first favourites I've done on my Blog!
(Sorry for the picture quality in this post, my camera didn't seem to want to work the way I wanted it to & the lighting looks off, but hopefully there okay for now, as I wanted to get this post up before it got further into August.)
- This month I've been loving;
- Rimmel's stay matte powder
- Sinful Colours Nail varnish
- Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
- Nivea exfoliating scrub
- Avon Face Brush
- MUA palette

 The Nivea exfoliating scrub is a life saver! I use this 2 or 3 times a week and noticed a difference straight away. I had quite dry skin around my nose so found it hard to wear foundation without it looking cakey (so I didn't for that reason.) But since getting into the routine of using this my skin is smoother so I can start testing out foundations! I will definitely be re purchasing this. This brings me onto the next favourite which is, Maybelline's dream satin liquid foundation in Ivory. This is the first foundation I have ever brought (probably hard to believe considering I'm 20!) I'm really liking it at the moment though and definitely had to include it in my favourites. I can't wait to try others, I think I'll be trying out Rimmel's wake me up foundation soon! Hopefully it's just as good, or better!
 My Next two favourite are the Rimmel stay matte powder in 'Sandstorm' and the Avon face brush. I think most people love the stay matte powder, which is one of the reasons I got it. It's cheap at £3.99 and really helps to set your makeup, taking away any shine.
The Avon face brush is quite a recent purchase but I instantly really liked it! The brush is SO soft, and I think the black makes it looks really professional, I'd definitely recommend this.
 The next favourite is a nail varnish by Sinful Colours, this is in the colour 'Love Nails.'
Sinful colours are fairly new to the UK and are available at Boots. I'm loving nail varnish at the moment so for £1.99 I had to pick up a few. I brought 2 others but this is the only one I've used at the moment and I have to say I'm really impressed. It lasted on my nails for roughly a week (with a topcoat) which I think is really good for the price, also I think the bottle looks like it could be worth a lot more, it reminds me of china glaze a bit. They come in a range of different colours, and at that price, I'll definitely be picking some more up!
The last thing in my July favourites is this MUA palette in 'Undress me too' I've heard this is often compared to the Naked Palette, which I've never owned so I can't say. But if it's anything like this I definitely want to try it soon! (A bit late on the band wagon I know!) This is great for an everyday palette. My favourite colours are 'Obsessed' you can probably tell which one this is haha! (Bottom line, 2nd from the right) 'Corrupt' (bottom right) great for creating a smoky eye, and recently I've been using 'Exposed' a lot & really like it! (Bottom line, Second from the left.) They all have great pigmentation & for £4 I cant complain!  
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment