Friday 30 August 2013

Fragrance Direct Haul (Yes, another one!)

Hey,
This is going to be another Fragrance Direct Haul, I know I done one not too long ago but I was that impressed that I went back for more!

I'm loving Fragrance Direct at the moment, they have amazing deals & super fast delivery! I selected the cheaper delivery option this time for £1.99 which said would take 5-7 days but mine came in 2, so that was amazing! All of this was under £10 so definitely worth it!

 First up is this Lip gloss by Maybelline, I don't personally remember seeing this collection (Maybelline MNY my gloss) out in the shops, I'm not sure if it's meant to be aimed at younger people as the packaging on everything seems slightly smaller on all of the products? However, I got this for 99p mainly because I have a lot of pink lip gloss & wanted to start experimenting with other colours & I'm liking it so far!
 Next up is a Lip liner, I've never owned or tried a lip liner before which is why I brought this, at 49p I couldn't resist. I'm guessing this is an American brand as I've never seen it in the UK. I'm still yet to use this but from the swatch it looks as though it has good colour payoff & I also think the colour is really nice, kind of a 'your lips but better' colour haha!
 I then ordered this Lipstick which is from the Maybelline colour Sensational line for £1.99, this is my favourite thing that I ordered. They still have this colour in Boots and Superdrug for £7.19 so I got this for a total bargain! It's in the shade 'Delicate Pearl' & I love it, it's a very sheer but natural looking colour and a great product suitable for everyday wear.
 I also got this Lipstick which was 99p from the Rimmel Moisture Renew collection in the shade 'Pink Chic.' I love the packaging of this, anything purple is good in my eyes! It comes out quite a bit lighter than it looks in the tube but I still love it, It's a really nice formula, creamy, moisturising and is really long lasting.
 Next up is this little palette from NYC in the colour 'Gothic Harlem' (Which makes me think of Batman!) This was 99p and comes in a variety of great colours. I use these colours a lot so knew I would get use out of the palette.. would also be good for creating a smoky eye!
 As soon as I saw this I put it straight in my basket! This is the NYC 'Matte me Crazy' nail varnish. I had no idea that this was on the website, I never thought to look for a matte shade on there but finally found this! I've been after a nail varnish like this for ages now & didn't want to spend £6.99 on the one by Bourjois if I wasn't sure if it would have a good outcome. It was 99p so I couldn't resist giving it a go, I love the outcome of this & will definitely be using it a lot, It especially looks nice on top of black nail varnish, it creates a really classy look.
Lastly I picked up this mascara from Collection 2000 called 'Skyscraper' This was £1.50. I'm not too sure why I ordered this as I have a lot of mascara's to try out and get through at the moment, but you can never have too much makeup, right?

Hope you enjoyed the Haul, have you guys ever brought from Fragrance Direct? I love it & will most likely be making another order in the near future!
Hope you're all okay!

xx













6 comments:

  1. great haul xx

    http://kinderhealthandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm loving their website at the moment!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ah I love a good fragrance direct haul! It's so hard to resist the bargains isn't it! & it by the looks of it you got some good ones!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the offers are amazing! This is my third order & probably will be a lot more to come in the future haha
      Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. I really need to put an order through to this site, the savings are amaze! Any excuse for new buys! ;)

    Discoveries Of Self

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you definitely should, they do amazing offers! :)
      Thanks for commenting
      xx

      Delete