Wednesday 25 March 2015

March Glossybox!

Last month I posted my February Glossybox thinking it would be my last one, but apparently that wasn't the case! I thought I gave plenty of time in my cancellation (Just about a month!) but they still said I'd receive and have to pay for the March box however, I'm not too bothered to be honest as I'm pretty impressed with this months!
First of all I love the fact they've put 4 full size products in this month, along with too great size samples, rather than the usual packets they throw in.. it also makes it seem like your getting an extra product which is always nice!
 First up is the Naobay Moisturizing Peeling: I love the packaging on this, it's really simple yet still looks really sleek with the wooden top. I think most people were already aware they were going to receive this if you saw the sneak peek in the last box. I cant wait to try this out, it's a new brand to me so I'm looking forward to seeing how it works and if it has any lasting effect on my skin!
Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara: Essence is always a brand I like seeing in my Glossybox as it's always a brand I see out and about while shopping but I never tend to pick up on my own accord.. I don't know why because so far their products haven't disappointed and I'm sure this one will be the same!
NCLA Nail Varnish: I have so many nail varnishes it's unbelievable, for that reason I don't tend to buy them for myself so it's always a nice product to receive, especially when it's a colour/shade you don't already have! I'm not really a pink person, it's never a colour I would go for myself but I will definitely give it a go, it's a great spring colour!
Sleek Makeup Pout Paint: I'm pretty sure this was in a Glossybox a good few months ago, but I received a different product in place of this. The shade I got is way too bright for my complexion however, these are meant to be used softly for a light stain or mixed with another lipstick or pout paint to create your own colour so I'll definitely be looking into that!
Dove Advanced Hair Series: I'm only 21 so hair ageing isn't something I've ever thought about if I'm honest! However, it doesn't hurt to start early! From reading up on them they sound like they would be suited to most hair types though, they help with weaker and more brittle hair and as I have pretty thin hair, this product may actually help as well as keeping it youthful along the way! I sometimes wear extensions mainly to make my hair appear thicker so if a shampoo & conditioner can do the same thing that would be great!
 I was pretty pleased with this months box and really looking forward to trying out some new things! This box definitely has a good mixture, covering most things from hair to skin and of course make up!
What are your thoughts on this months box?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but i don't love this box, i feel they throw in it pharmacy samples, too bad that they didn't cancel your suscription on time.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did that with me, I cancelled but they still sent me another box. This doesn't look too bad though! Always the way when you cancel it haha
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete