Thursday 18 July 2013

Oops!

I had to go into town yesterday to run a few errands.. so why I was down there I had a look in Superdrug & savers.. be rude not too!
I was only planning on just going to Boots as I was browsing the website the day before. The boots in my local town isn't as big as the one in my 'main' town (if that makes sense!) the makeup counters are really small and only show a fraction of the makeup that the brand actually sell... so after looking around I decided to only go in Savers and Superdrug.. as these shops seemed to show the better deals at the time.
Here's what I got...
(Maybelline products 2 for £10, separately the foundation would be £7.99 & the eye shadow £4.99.)
  • Maybelline products are currently 2 for £10 in Superdrug so I picked up the 'Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation' in Ivory & Colour tattoo 24hr eye shadow in 'On and on Bronze'
I'm new to both of these products.. believe it or not this is the first bottle of foundation I've ever brought, but since I've been using an exfoliating scrub I've noticed that my skin is a lot smoother so I decided to give it ago. It may sound stupid but I already feel more confident with this on my skin. It's a great colour match aswell!
I'm a bit late on the band wagon to try out the colour tattoo eyeshadows & I wish I had brought one sooner! I'm not usually the type of person who will use a cream based shadow but this is totally different! It stays on all day, without a primer, the pigmentation is amazing & I will definitely be purchasing more colours from the range!
  • Schwarzkopf got2b volumizing styling powder; (Savers; £2.69.. bargain considering Superdrug sells it for £4.05) I haven't tried this yet, but I heard a lot about it on YouTube over the past few weeks & decided I would try it myself as I could sometimes use a bit of an oomph with my hair!
  • Vo5 dry shampoo; (£1.69.. currently half price in Superdrug.) I had run out of this & just needed to pick up a new one, this is currently my favourite dry shampoo... it does the job & smells really nice aswell.
  • Biore deep cleansing pore strips; (Savers; £2.99.. in superdrug there usally around 5/6.99 I think.) This is also a product I've never tried before! I've heard zoella and Louise from sprinkle of glitter talk about these on YouTube before & thought they sounded really good... I'll let you know how I get on with them!
  • Nivea essential care lip balm; (Superdrug, £1.65) As it's really hot in England at the moment I thought I'd pick up a new one of these just to keep my lips moisturised during this hot weather. I love the smell of anything in the Nivea range & these lip balms are kind of a staple in anyones make up collection.

    xx

No comments:

Post a Comment