Thursday 15 August 2013

August Glossybox!

This month's Glossybox is another great one, I was glad when I realised I received 4 full sized products. The theme of this box is 'High Flyers' and supplies 5 great items for either on the go or getting ready for a night out!
This month's box includes items from Brazil, Sweden, USA and the UK.
The first thing in the box was this 'Tresemme platinum strength 60 second treatment shot' This is the full size and would normally be £1.49. I love Tresemme products so was glad when I saw this in my box, I originally thought this was shampoo sample until I read it! I'll definitely be using this product soon as I have quite naturally frizzy and thin hair so hopefully this will help, I think I'll also end up buying the shampoo and conditioner that match this product & use them all together!  
Secondly was the 'Oceane make up remover pen' This isn't available in the UK at the moment so I can't give you the original price, but it is the full size product. It's the perfect product for them annoying little makeup mistakes or even to touch up any smudges on the go.
The next product is a UK item, it's a eyeliner and shadow stick from Jelly Pong Pong in the colour 'Steel.' I've never heard of this brand before so I'm excited to try it out, the original price is £10.50 which seems a bit steep for what it is. However, it has good colour pay off, it's a nice wearable colour and is great to smudge along the lash line or even as an eyeshadow to help create a smoky look. 
Next up is the one sample size product I received in the box, the 'Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir.'
I've never tried or even smelt the originally perfume which is raved a lot about on youtube, I don't know if it's the packaging or what but something about it just didn't appeal to me. However, I really like the packaging of this one and also the smell is gorgeous. Obviously with perfumes, everyone has there own scents that they like, so if you don't like sweet smelling perfumes this probably isn't the one for you. I really like the packaging on the sample aswell, I don't know if this has been around for a while now and I just haven't noticed but I love how they have a spray nozzle on the sample instead of just the lid, making you have to pour the product onto your wrist, I think the nozzle is a nice touch. I'm still considering whether to buy the full size or not, never know it could up on a future wishlist or even as a possible Christmas present! (The full size product is £63.00 for 100ml) yikes! - Might go for a smaller size at the prize! haha.
   Lastly in the box was these Eyelash Curlers from 'Emite Makeup' I've only ever owned one pair of eyelash curlers and to be honest I'm not even sure what brand they are or how I got them! So I'm really excited to try these out to see if I can notice a difference, they also come with 3 replacement sponges so that's always good! I love the colour mix and they feel really sturdy so can't wait to try them out! The original price for these would be £20 so almost double the cost of the Glossybox!
 Overall, I am really pleased with this month's Glossybox, I love the theme and will definitely be using all of these products. I can already see a couple appearing in my makeup bag and possibly a new addition to my everyday makeup!
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment