Friday 23 August 2013

Top 3 current favourite perfumes!

Hey!
Thought I'd do a random little post today on my 3 favourite perfumes of the moment.
I don't particularly have separate perfumes for different seasons, If I like the smell I may end up wearing it all year round, who knows!
For the moment though, these are my top three. 
 From left to right; 'With Love' by Hilary Duff, Vivienne Westwood's 'Naughty Alice' & Dolce and Gabbana; The one.
 First up is Dolce & Gabbana; The one. This is probably my all time favourite perfume! It's seem to have became some sort of tradition for my dad to buy me this at Christmas considering he has done for the past 2/3 years! It has quite a warm, floral smell, not too over the top but enough to make it stay all day without loosing scent. Perfect for the summer months! I also really love the bottle, simple yet still looks really classy & smart.
 Next up is Hilary Duff; With Love. Some people might hear the name Hilary Duff and think that this may be quite a 'kiddy' perfume but its really not, it's the total opposite! This one has quite a unique smell I think and is described as having fruity, tropical, sweet and spicy scents in. I'd definitely agree on the fruity, tropical & sweet but not too sure about the spice. This is a perfume you'd definitely have to smell for yourself as it is pretty hard to describe! It's quite hard to find in the UK lately as it's a pretty old perfume now (released in 2006) However, you can still find it on amazon and most likely Ebay aswell.
Last but not least is Vivienne Westwood's 'Naughty Alice' Quite a popular perfume amongst YouTube from what I've seen lately! This was actually a Christmas present last year, so I didn't actually know if I'd like it as I'd never smelt it before in the shops... You can see from the picture that I obviously ended up loving it! Again, It's quite a florally smell, sometimes described as a bit musky & is really long lasting!
From doing this post, it's became really obvious to me that I seem to love sweet smelling perfumes haha! Maybe I should thing about changing it up a bit and trying something different!  
Hope you enjoyed this post!
xx
P.S.  I say I don't put perfumes into seasons, yet these are all really nice Summer Scents, haha!

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Vivienne Westwood's 'Naughty Alice' before, it sounds like it smells really nice, I'll have to try it out to see what it's like :)

    www.rebeccacoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really nice, loads of people seem to be liking it lately! Definitely worth a sniff! haha x

      Delete
  2. I'm really keen to try the one now after reading this - going straight on my wishlist!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely be worth it, it's such a nice perfume :)
      Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete
  3. Naughty Alice is gorgeous, I love the bottle too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's such a nice perfume, glad I got it now!
      Shame I'm nearly out of it though :(
      Thanks for commenting!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I've never tried any of these but the bottles are stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bottles too! You should definitely give them a quick whiff next time your in a perfume shop, they're lovely!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I've only ever tried the Dolce & Gabbana one in the shop & it is so nice I haven't ever tried the other two before though but I like the Naughty Alice bottle!

    http://lifethoughtsfunlush.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the Dolce & Gabbana one is my all time favourite, definitely worth the money! Lasts a long time too :)
      You should go & have a sniff of the other 2 aswell haha
      Thanks for commenting
      xx

      Delete
  6. All the bottles are so pretty!! I love perfume just for that haha :) I've never tried any of these, but I'm wanting a new fragrance for my birthday so ill have a sniff of these xx

    ReplyDelete