So following on from my last post which was a review on one of the bath bombs from their Christmas box.. I thought I would put together a lush wishlist (I don't think I've done one of these before which I'm surprised at considering how much I love Lush!)
Since I now have so many bath bombs to use, it gives me the chance to try some of their other products that I sometimes just stroll past and don't even think to stop & look at. There is one cheeky little bath bomb on the list, but it is a limited edition one so that's my excuse!
1. Bubblegum Lip Scrub - I have been wanting to try this out for ages now! I've heard so many good things about it & often exfoliating my lips is something I forget about. I do think it's on the pricey side but hopefully it's worth it!
2. Stepping Stone - Might be weird to some of you but I also want to take the time to make sure my tootsies are looking nice! This is a foot scrub which is meant to exfoliate and moisturise. Also pretty cheap at £2.95
3. Tea Tree Water - I'm really trying to get into more of a decent skin care routine & I've heard so many good things about this product. It's a toner water which helps keep your skin clear, fresh & also helps fight against bacteria which cause break outs. I would go with the smaller version first to see if I liked it.
4. Tender is the night - This has just came back out for Valentine's day however, it is going to stay on and become a permanent product afterwards.. So if I do end up liking this that will be a good thing! I've never tried any sort of massage bar and at nearly £7 it's quite expensive for the amount you get, so hopefully it has good results!
5. Love Locket - Another product which has been released for Valentine's day and the only bath bomb in this wishlist! I just thought this looked really cute & from the photo's I've seen the outcome of it looks lovelyyy. Hopefully I'll like the smell otherwise I won't be picking it up!
6. Dirty Shaving Cream - I think I saw this in a Lush haul on youtube once and ever since have been intrigued by it.. It's meant to leave your skin feeling really smooth and help give you a much cleaner looking result.
7. Prince Charming - (Does that song pop into anyone else's head when you read that, or is it just me? Ya know.. Prince Charming, Prince Charming! Ridicule is nothing to be scared of) Anywho! This is another product which has been released for Valentine's and I'm always drawn in by limited edition products! From reading online, it sounds like it would smell really good so I can't wait to go instore and see what I think!
8. FUN - These have been out for a while now but I've never really thought to look at them, I find them quite confusing! haha. I'm guessing this is aimed more at younger people but hey! We're all big kids at heart so why not! This has multiple uses such as a bubble bar (Which is probably what I'd use it for) Shampoo, soap etc.. Each of the 5 colours have different fragrances however, I just chose blue as I preferred the colour!
I can't wait to go instore & potentially pick up some of these items!
You can check out their whole range & prices etc on their website - www.lush.co.uk
What are your favourite products from Lush or products you want to try out soon?
Hope you enjoyed the post!