Friday 21 November 2014

Helen-E cosmetics; Cheek Radiance

I always love discovering new products so was excited to try the cheek radiance* from Helen E cosmetics. They make high quality products which are suitable for all skin tones, they are an entirely cruelty free and fragrance free company which, being a vegetarian & an animal lover, I love! 
They say; Cheek Radiance can be used to bring a flush of colour to your cheeks, or highlight your cheekbones, brow bones, collar bones and shoulders.
This comes in two colours, Oyster (Which is the one I have) and also Desert which looks like it would look lovely on darker skin tones or if I had a tan! The packaging is quite simple but looks professional and works well as a twist up product, the way I use it is to swipe a small amount wherever I feel like I need some colour, blend it in slightly using my finger and add more if I feel like I need it. It's a really easy way to help build colour and highlight your features.
Oyster is more of a pink/peachy based highlighter with quite a lot of shimmer which I wasn't sure if I would like but it actually transfers really nicely, given a lovely subtle finish to the skin so don't be put off by it! I applied this on my cheekbones and also a slight bit under my brow bone. This product gives a gorgeous looking glow without being too heavy.
Cheek Radiance - £10
I was really impressed with the quality of this product, it lasts well throughout the day and isn't drying at all. Id definitely recommend it and its fast becoming one of my favourite highlighters to use!
Have you ever used Helen E cosmetics? What were your thoughts on the brand?
 
 
 


 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline, how are you? I heard good stuff about Helen E Cosmetic however I can never find them in shops. Gaaahhh

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good thank you!
      As far as I know they are just online at the moment, you can find them at www.helen-e.com
      xx

      Delete
  2. This looked terrifying swatched but blended out it's a gorgeous shade highlighter, it really really suits you! I'll have to take a look into the two shades, I think.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great brand! It does look really nice on the skin! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. I love the shade of this, it' so gorgeous and it adds such a nice healthy glow to the skin. I have never even heard of Helen E cosmetics before but now I'm intrigued x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great brand! Definitely worth a look & try! xx

      Delete
  4. The color is very pretty! Thanks for sending me your link through the #bbloggers tag on Twitter ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow – I love the pictures! Want this. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete