Tuesday 9 December 2014

Gift Guide/ Stocking Filler £5 & Under

 
 
 
1.New Look Pure Colour Make up Set - I'd love to try some of the make up range from New look, would make a great blog post! ;)
2. 'I Love' Bubble Bath/Shower Gel Mini's - My favourite scent from what I've tried so far is definitely the strawberry and cream, a lovely, affordable set.
3. Natural Soy Alphabet Candle - A great little stocking filler, would make a lovely little decoration sitting around the house.
4. Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream - The two Christmassy scents this year are Frosted Cranberry and Glazed Apple. Personally, I prefer the apple scent. I tried this out in the shop earlier this week & it feels lovely! Leaves your hands feeling super soft.
5. Eylure Fake Eyelashes - Great for a night out.. maybe New years Eve?!
6. Kelloggs Cereal Box Lip Balm - A quirky little gift to throw in the stocking. A vintage looking lip balm with the kelloggs packaging.




1. Mememe NailVarnish Set - A nice variety of colours which suits all ages.
2. Elf DVD - Everyone loves a Christmas film over this month & Elf is definitely a favourite of mine.
3. Bath Petals - These look gorgeous and always make a bath feel more relaxing.
4. Lindt Teddy Bear - Always a classic!
5. Mini Lip Bullet - One for the lip lovers!
6. Fluffy Socks - An essential for cosy nights in throughout the colder months.

Stocking fillers are always the last things I buy so I thought putting together a few ideas may help!
If you have any Christmas gift posts definitely leave them below!


No comments:

Post a Comment