Sunday 21 December 2014

December Glossybox!

As soon as I opened this months box, the smell was amazing.. I still cant figure out what it is! Either the tresemme products or the face mask! This is the Christmas box this year which to be honest I thought could of been a bit better!
 
 First up is the Bellapierre cheek and lip stain in the shade Coral. I'll probably mainly use this on just my cheeks rather than both, the shade is a lovely coral colour and I feel like it would go nice with my skin tone. I definitely need to experimented with different blush formula's as I mainly just stick to powders so hopefully I've found a new fave!
Glossybox seem to love this brand! Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! spot stick, I actually really like the look of this and cant wait to try it out. Lately my skins been playing up a bit so I'm hoping this will sort it out, there are two ends which you can use for morning and night which they say will work on the spots all day. It's really affordable at only £3.79 too so fingers crossed with this one!
SkinPep Collagen Hydro gel face mask - I've never heard of this brand and have never actually tried a gel mask! It does say on the packaging 'anti wrinkle' so I'm not sure if I'll see much of a difference after using this however, I'm sure it will leave my skin feeling fresh and moisturised.
 Essence Colour & Go Polish - I've never really been a lover of red nail varnish but seeing as it's Christmas in a few days I'll give it a go! I've actually built up quite a nice little Essence collection so I may do a post on what I think!
Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp 60 Second Treatment Shots - Everything I've tried from tresemme, I seem to love including these. I've used Tresemme shampoo and conditioner for years now aswell as their heat defence spray and various other products and I think they all work really well! Plus they smell lovely which is always a bonus!
 
For a Christmas box I think this could of been slightly better and to be honest I haven't been too impressed with my boxes for the past few months so I don't know how much longer I'm going to stay subscribed. I have some glossy dots to use so will hopefully get my January box for free, I'll see what that ones like and then make my decision!
What do you guys think of the boxes lately if your subscribed? Are there any others that you'd recommend?

2 comments:

  1. Just love the red polish for Christmas time! I have never signed up for a glossy box before but they always look amazing! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was quite disappointed in this box, I've only had a few so far but most things I've had haven't been for me xx
    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete